Johnson Adventure® Piggyback by KA-BAR®
Canada's source for KA-BAR Knives
Johnson Adventure Blades®
An industrial engineer by training, Steve Johnson developed an interest in metallurgy and knife-making as a young boy and began making hand-made pieces for friends. He teamed up with KA-BAR® a couple years back and today the Company offers five Johnson Adventure Blades through its KA-BAR® Master Series.
AUS 8A Stainless Steel Blade
The Piggybackfeatures a 3.38" long Stainless Steel Recurve blade.
The Brown handle on the Adventure® Piggyback® Folder by KA-BAR® is made from GFN-PA66. GFN-PA66 is an extremely strong and durable glass reinforced nylon.
Field sharpening the Adventure® Piggyback® Folder by KA-BAR® is easy with its sharpened edge.
- Overall length 7.88 inches (20.02 cm)
- Blade length 3.38 inches (8.59 cm)
- The blade is a Sharpened Recurve
- This Folding Blade knife features a 15 degree edge angle
- Hollow grind blade with KA-BAR/JAB stamped on it
- Brown GFN-PA66 handle
- Designed by Steve Johnson
- Made in Taiwan