Desert MULE Folder, Serrated Edgeby KA-BAR®
Canada's source for KA-BAR Knives
The sturdy construction of this knife makes it a durable knife good for any condition.
The Desert Tan handle on the Desert MULE Folder, Serrated Edge by KA-BAR® is made from Zytel®. Zytel®, a DuPont trademark, is a glass-filled nylon material used in making handles for knives. Zytel® is a high strength, abrasion and impact resistant thermoplastic polyamide.
With its partially serrated edge the Desert MULE Folder, Serrated Edge by KA-BAR® is perfect for cutting looped and synthetic materials.
Desert Tan Polyester Sheath
Included with the Desert MULE Folder, Serrated Edge by KA-BAR® is a Desert Tan Polyester sheath with KA-BAR stamped on it. This sheath sheath fits folding knives up to 5 inches closed. The shaeth can be mounted vertically or horizontally on belt or tactical vest. This Desert Tan Polyester sheath is made in Taiwan.
- Overall length 9.13 inches (23.19 cm)
- Blade length 3.88 inches (9.86 cm)
- The blade is a Partially Serrated Clip Point
- This Folding Blade knife features a 15 degree edge angle
- Hollow grind blade with KA-BAR stamped on it
- Desert Tan Zytel® handle
- Comes complete with a 3052S - Desert Tan Polyester sheath
- Made in Taiwan