"D2 Tool Steel Blade & Titanium Handle"
Durable and Sleek Framelock Folding Knife
Built with the best quality materials and fitted and finished by hand, this extremely durable folding knife is made from Stainless steel and Titanium AI6V4 alloy and comes with a tool for disassembly and cleaning
6Al4V Titanium Alloy Handle
Made from Titanium, the ergonomic handle is designed for comfort & safety. The handle features a deep carry pocket clip, allowing for interchangeable tip-up or tip-down carry. Included is a T6/T8 torx wrench for screw & pivot adjustment.
D2 Tool Steel Blade
The drop point blade on this Maxpedition knife is 2.9 inches long. Made from D2 tool steel with cryo heat treatment to 58-60HRc this blade is made to hold an edge and last a lifetime. The full height flat grind is designed for optimal edge geometry.
- D2 tool steel with cryo heat treatment to 58-60HRc
- Full height flat grind for optimal edge geometry
- 6Al4V Titanium alloy handle and locking slab
- Unique concealed lock overtravel limiter mechanism
- Stainless steel ramped thumb stud
- Stainless steel hardware
- Deep carry pocket clip, interchangeable tip-up or tip-down carry
- T6/T8 torx wrench included for screw & pivot adjustment
- Sleek, minimalist look
- Fitted and finished by hand Ergonomic handle for comfort & safety
- In-house design and engineering