Canada's source for Silky Saws.
The Gomboy Outback Folding Saw is compact, lightweight, and durable. Its curved 240mm blade easily cuts through larger branches and small trees, through bone, and other tough materials. The saw folds easily and stores in a pocket or pack when not in use. Its teeth are coated in black plating for longer blade life, improved cutting, and stealth. Additionally, the handle of the Gomboy Outback is ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable and secure grip, even when wet or sweaty. Overall, the Gomboy Outback is a reliable and efficient saw that can easily take on Canada's Boreal Forest.
The Gomboy Outback comes with a clear carrying case and weighs 0.63 lbs.
Gomboy Saw Blade:
Capable of cutting through larger branches, small trees, and bone, the Gomboy features a low-angled curved blade for better balance as well as faster and easier pull-action cutting. Silky Saws blades are renowned for their ease of cutting often making trees look like butter. The Outback series features a black-plated nickel/tin blend which improves durability, prolongs great cutting performance, and reduces reflections for stealthiness.
The Gomboy Blade is a curved blade and is 240mm (9.45") long with 6.8 teeth per inch.
Gomboy Outback Features:
- BLADE LENGTH: 240mm Curved
- TEETH PITCH: 8 (6.8 tpi)
- WEIGHT: 0.63 lbs (288g)
- NON-SET TEETH: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier and faster cutting.
- IMPULSE-HARDENED: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- MIRAI-ME: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- BLACK PLATING: Blacking plating allows entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.