Handmade in Perth County, Ontario, Canada.
The Meridian Field Knife is JW Knife and Tool's newest design and is their take on a bird and trout multi-purpose field knife. Immediately, you will notice the extensive jimping that provides an excellent grip for any task. This knife comes with a black Kydex sheath, a microfibre towel, stickers, and an info card.
This knife in particular features D2 tool steel that is heat-treated to 61 RC with an olive drab G10 handle.
Meridian Field Knife with D2 Steel Features:
- Blade Length: 3 inches (7.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.375 inches (18.75 cm)
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade is flat grind into a lean secondary bevel with top swedge
- Blade Finish: Acid Wash with laser engraved makers mark
- Handle: Olive Drab G10 with black Torx hardware
- Sheath: Black Kydex, compatible with the KA-BAR Attachment System