Canada's Source for Classic Hunting Knives
The 105 Pathfinder is a classic all-purpose heavy-duty blade designed with a full tang clip point and is a smaller version of the 119 Special. Made in the USA with 420HC stainless steel, phenolic handle, and a leather sheath.
The 420HC stainless steel blade is easy to sharpen, corrosion resistant, and holds an edge. The blade is 5 inches long and 0.12" thick.
105 Pathfinder Knife Features:
- BLADE LENGTH: 5.0IN (12.7cm)
- BLADE MATERIAL: 420HC Stainless
- HANDLE COLOR: Black
- HANDLE MATERIAL: Phenolic plastic
- LOCK TYPE: Fixed
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8 1/8 IN (23.2cm)
- SHEATH COLOR: Black
- SHEATH MATERIAL: Leather
- SHEATH TYPE: Snap Lock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States