Canada's Source for Classic Hunting Knives
Perfect for deboning, the 120 General commands attention as a hunting knife. This all-purpose heavy-duty knife is designed with a full tang clip point. Made in the USA with 420HC stainless steel, phenolic handle, and a leather sheath. Made in the USA with 420HC stainless steel, phenolic handle, and a leather sheath.
The 420HC stainless steel blade is easy to sharpen, corrosion resistant, and holds an edge. The blade is 7 3/8 inches long and 0.175" thick.
120 General Knife Features:
- BLADE LENGTH: 7 3/8IN (18.7cm)
- BLADE MATERIAL: 420HC Stainless
- HANDLE COLOR: Black
- HANDLE MATERIAL: Phenolic plastic
- LOCK TYPE: Fixed
- OVERALL LENGTH: 12 IN (30.4cm)
- SHEATH COLOR: Black
- SHEATH MATERIAL: Leather
- SHEATH TYPE: Snap Lock
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States