BK22 Becker Campanion - Becker Knife & Tool - KA-BAR®
Becker Knife & Tool Designs
For all those who camp, hunt or spend time afield. The Campanion works just as happily splitting out kindling as it does prying apart joints and skinning game, not to mention chopping onions for the campfire chili!
The Black handle on the BK22 Becker Campanion is made from Ultramid®. Ultramid® is a custom made polymide by BASF and is known for its high mechanical strength, stiffness and thermal resistance.
1095 Cro-Van Steel Blade
The Fixed Blade on the BK2 Becker Campanion by Becker Knife & Tool of KA-BAR® is made from 1095 CRO-VAN Steel and features a Flat grind blade. 1095 CRO-VAN steel is an easy to sharpen, plain carbon steel used in knife making. Proven to be one of the most popular steels used in KA-BAR Knives. With a Rockwell hardness rating of 56-58, this Chisel shaped blade is 5 1/4 inches long and is stamped with BK&T/KA-BAR.
With its sharpened edge blade the BK2 Becker Campanion by Becker Knife & Tool of KA-BAR® is perfect knife for all tasks.
Heavy Duty Polyester Sheath
Included with the BK2 Becker Campanion by Becker Knife & Tool of KA-BAR® is a Heavy Duty Polyester sheath which is made in China.
- Overall length 10 1/2 inches (36.67 cm)
- Blade length 5 1/4 inches (13.34 cm)
- The blade is a sharpened drop point
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 20 degree edge angle
- Flat grind blade with BK&T/KA-BAR stamped on it
- Black Ultramid® handle
- Comes complete with a BK2S - Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath
- Designed by Ethan Becker
- Made in USA (Sheath made in China)