Black KA-BAR® Kukri Machete
Canada's source for KA-BAR Knives
Surviving the toughest field testing, the Kukri boasts excellent test results in chopping and basic field use.
Kraton G® Handle
The Black handle on the Black KA-BAR® Kukri Machete is made from Kraton G®. Referred to simply as Kraton, it is a synthetic rubber that can be molded into knife handles. Kraton provides a non-slip grip.
Field sharpening the Black KA-BAR® Kukri Machete is easy with its sharpened edge.
Black Leather and Cordura Sheath
Included with the Black KA-BAR® Kukri Machete is a Black Leather and Cordura sheath.This Black Leather and Cordura sheath is made in Taiwan.
- Overall length 17 inches (43.18 cm)
- Blade length 11.5 inches (29.21 cm)
- The blade is a Sharpened Kukri
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 20 degree edge angle
- Hollow grind blade with KA-BAR stamped on it
- Black Kraton G® handle
- Comes complete with a 1249S - Black Leather and Cordura sheath
- Made in Taiwan