Minimalist® Katana | CRKT®
Designed by Alan Folts.
Canada's source for CRKT Knives and Tools.
The Minimalist® series by Alan Folts focuses on two ideas; Creative futuristic design, and precise ergonomics. The Tanto is a new take on the classic blade shape allowing for excellent control and precision.
Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida may have released the original Minimalist® design years ago, but the latest additions to the series are proof he’s far from running out of great ideas.
The polished resin-infused fiber handle is built with ergonomic choils for a secure grip. A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife, so you can slip it easily onto a belt, or attach to gear.
Minimalist® Tanto Features
- Blade Length: 2.13" (53.98 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 85Cr15MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (2.79 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.13" (130.30 mm)
- Weight: 1.60 oz. (45.36 g)
- Handle: Resin Infused Fiber
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Sheath Weight: 0.5 oz. (14.17g)