Minimalist® Keramin | CRKT®
Designed by Alan Folts.
Canada's source for CRKT Knives and Tools.
The Minimalist® series by Alan Folts focuses on two ideas; Creative futuristic design, and precise ergonomics. The Keramin is small and unassuming, but unleash it from its sheath and its needle-sharp blade tip cuts and slices with power, effortlessly.
This small karambit packs a lot into its lightweight design. The 2.31-inch, the high-carbon stainless steel blade is easy to sharpen and is adept at both piercing and slicing.
The polished resin-infused fiber handle is built with deep ergonomic choils for a no-slip grip. A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife, slip easily onto a belt, or attach to gear.
Minimalist® Keramin Features
- Blade Length: 2.31" (58.67 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 5Cr15MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (3.05 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.78" (121.41 mm)
- Weight: 1.70 oz. (48.19 g)
- Handle: Resin Infused Fiber
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Sheath Weight: 1.10 oz. (31.18g)