Minimalist® Persian | CRKT®
Designed by Alan Folts.
Canada's source for CRKT Knives and Tools.
The Minimalist® series by Alan Folts focuses on two ideas; Creative futuristic design, and precise ergonomics. The Persian takes the classic 17th century blade, and turns it into a modern every day carry essential. The Persian is great for outdoor usage as well as fine cuts when used as a scalpel.
The 2.8” high-carbon stainless steel curved blade excels as an outdoors knife, its wide curve allowing it to glide along surfaces—even handier for field dressing and skinning.
The polished resin-infused fiber handle is built with deep ergonomic choils for a no-slip grip. A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife, slip easily onto a belt, or attach to gear.
Minimalist® Persian Features
- Blade Length: 2.76" (70.15 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.25 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.81" (147.65 mm)
- Weight: 2.00 oz. (56.70 g)
- Handle: Micarta
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Polypropylene
- Sheath Weight: 1.10 oz. (31.18g)