Obake | CRKT®
Designed by Lucas Burnley.
Canada's source for CRKT Knives and Tools.
Look cool, feel cool, get the job done! Designer Lucas Burnley believes that knives should be a personal expression of independence. The Obake is no different with its artful Kwaiken style everyday carry knife. The sheath is designed to attach to your belt and deploy from inside your waistband allowing for great versatility.
A throwback to a classic Japanese Kwaiken design, it features a full tang fixed blade with a unique gray titanium nitride finish that’s acid-etched to give each knife a distinct look. It’s like he made the blade exclusively for you to throw down when the need for utility comes up.
The handle has a Katana-style nylon cord wrap over a black faux ray-skin for an exceptional and secure all-weather grip. When storms or trouble are brewing, you’ll be ready.
The sheath of the Obake™ is made from glass-reinforced nylon that provides consistent retention even in humid environments. A paracord lanyard on the sheath is designed to attach to your belt loop and keep the sheath in place when you deploy the knife. A skull bead adds a not-so-subtle accent to the paracord lanyard.
- Blade Length: 3.55" (90.27 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Titanium Nitride, Acid Etch
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.18 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.56" (192.10 mm)
- Weight: 2.40 oz. (68.04 g)
- Handle: Black Cord Wrapped with adhesive; black faux ray skin
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath: Lanyard Black Cord; metal skull bead - cast Zinc alloy, chrome electroplating
- Sheath Material: Black Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Sheath Weight: 1.10 oz. (31.18g)