Canada's Source for Cut, Scrape, Slice, and Chop.
Designed by Jon Graham
The Razel™ Nax looks like someone took a knife and an axe and had a love child, creating a hybrid tool that can push cut, scrape, slice, and chop with ease.
Plus, with its rugged, weathered look, it's got an old-school charm that'll make you feel like a caveman (or cavewoman) wielding a handmade stone tool. Don't be fooled by its ancient appearance, though - this bad boy is made with modern materials that can handle extreme conditions.
And with its convenient kydex sheath, you can take it with you wherever you go - whether you're working on the farm or trekking through the forest.
Razel Nax Features
- Blade Length: 109.04 mm (4.29")
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 1075 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 4.98 mm (0.20")
- Overall Length: 279.40 mm (11.00")
- Weight: 320.35 g (11.30 oz.)
- Handle: Resin Infused Fiber
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath