Serrated TDI Law Enforcement by KA-BAR®
Canada's source for KA-BAR Knives
In extreme close quarters, officers cannot always rely on his or her handgun, the TDI knife is available as a "last option" knife. Black metal belt clip (1480CLIP) included.
The Black handle on the TDI Law Enforcement Knife by KA-BAR® is made from Zytel®. Zytel®, a DuPont trademark, is a glass-filled nylon material used in making handles for knives. Zytel® is a high strength, abrasion, and impact resistant thermoplastic polyamide.
With its fully serrated edge the TDI Law Enforcement Knife by KA-BAR® is perfect for cutting looped and synthetic materials.
Black Glass Filled Nylon Sheath
Included with the TDI Law Enforcement Knife by KA-BAR® is a Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath.Additional Features of this sheath include: Black metal belt clip.This Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath is made in .
- Overall length 5.63 inches (14.3 cm)
- Blade length 2.31 inches (5.87 cm)
- The blade is a Serrated Drop Point
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 15 degree edge angle
- Hollow grind blade with KA-BAR/TDI stamped on it
- Black Zytel® handle
- Comes complete with a 1480S - Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath
- Designed by John Benner
- Made in Taiwan